Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Reset Forgotten Windows Passwords


Hi guys, this is my new blog post about resetting forgotten windows password !
You have lost your windows password.what would you do now ?
Here is the solution Trinity Rescue Kit. For this you will need a Pendrive or Blank CD.I have used this software many times. It is the best available software for resetting windows password.

Trinity Rescue Kit or TRK is a free live Linux distribution that aims specifically at recovery and repair operations on Windows machines, but is equally usable for Linux recovery issues.

It is possible to boot TRK in three different ways:
- Bootable CD : Use FreeIsoBurner , MagicISO or any other software that your like to create bootable CD.
- USB stick/disk
- From network over PXE

Features :
  1. Reset lost or forgotten Windows passwords.
  2. Recover lost or deleted files.
  3. Recover lost partitions.
  4. Clone NTFS-formatted Windows drives.
Download :
You can download the latest version of TRK from here

Enjoy !!!

6 comments:

  1. I have learn some good stuff here. Certainly value bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how a lot effort you set to create the sort of fantastic informative website.


    ReplyDelete
  2. I've used Trinity Rescue Kit for years, It works great with Windows 7/Vista/XP, but it doesn't support Windows 8, especially if I forgot my Microsoft account password. Recently I found a more powerful software. It is called Reset Windows Password (http://www.top-password.com/reset-windows-password.html), which supports password resetting for local account, domain account and Microsoft account.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to think that to reset Windows password when I lost it is a big trouble. Actually, when I have some powerful software,say, Anmosoft Windows Password Reset from http://www.resetwindowspassword.com, it can't be too easy. Have a try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The way as the article talked exists its own limit. Your way is just suitable for someone who have a CD at hand. In the following, I will recommend another way to you. To use reset software, such as Windows Login Recovery, you don't need to anything. You can reset your password with the help of reset software. Have a try and hope my way can help you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. used this powerfull software without lsing any of you data http://resetlostwindowspassword.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete